JOYSTICK PLUS BUTTONS
– Sanwa JLF-TP-8YT Joystick
~ Seimitsu PS-14-GN-C (30 mm) x8
– Seimitsu PS-14-DN-C (24 mm) x2 as well as x6
– M4 many of the x4 and machines x4 (mount joystick)
– PS3/PC Zero Delay USB Régler PCB: Japan Style Controls
– Neutrik NAUSB-W-B A/B USB Feed-Through
– twelve Foot Male A-B UNIVERSAL SERIES BUS 2. 0 Cable
: M2 instruments standoffs and even screws x4
– Storage container: green tea storage box, artwork taking case, wine case, cherish box, etc.
– Hardwood reinforcement board – suits the inside box control panel.
– 24 milimetre hole saw
– 25 mm hole saw
– 34 mm forstner drill
– drill little set
– Center hand techinque or nail
– M4 tap
– Wood glue
Tips regarding drilling
We will flip the box over and make use of the bottom since the control panel to the fightstick. This allows us all to setup the components almost all in one half of the box so electrical wires do not have in order to cross punch between the a couple of halves.
: Drill a small dimension pilot hole to tutorial the larger drills.
– Work with a a couple of block jig to help you drill down a perpendicular hole.
~ Try clamping a new supporting board to the in just of the container to help help prevent blowout.
– Practice drilling holes on a scrap piece of wooden before you begin.
STEP one: GLUE STRENGTHENING BOARD
STEP 2: FORMAT CONTROLS
a single. Have enough room unwind your wrists.
2. Experience clearance for the termes conseillés mount on the inside of of the box.
3. Have enough expulsion to exercise often the termes conseillés mounting gaps. Test out using your drill down and drill down bit.
four. Have clearance for this 30 millimeter botton collars on the inside involving the box.
STEP 3: MARK SELECTION BUTTONS IN ADDITION TO USB FEEDTHROUGH
1 . Have measurement to use the drill and forstner drill little on the back aspect of each 24mm press button cracks (inside the box).
STEP 4: TOOL TOP PANEL
~ Remove layout printout
: Drill pilot slots
– Drill 24mm hole intended for the joystick.
– Exercise 30mm hole for every single from the control buttons.
STEP FIVE: DRILL USB FEEDTHROUGH GAPS
: Drill 24 milimeter ditch at the center.
– Place HARDWARE feedthrough into hole plus mark location of installing holes.
– Drill hanging cracks
STEP half a dozen: DRILL 24MM MENU KEY HOLES
– Use forstner little bit from often the inside of the field to decrease the thickness associated with the side panel to a thickness that the buttons can support.
– Punch 24 mm holes externally of the side board.
STEP 7: TOOL MOUNTING SLOTS
~ Tap strings for joystick mounts
: Drill mount holes for USB encoder
– Touch threads intended for USB encoder
STEP 8: MOUNT COMPONENTS
PHASE 9: WIRE USB RÉGLER
– Mount joystick with M4 anchoring screws and washers.
– Attach USB Encoder board.
~ Mount USB feedthrough.
– Install in 30 mm buttons.
– Install twenty-four mm buttons.
– Connect key cables.
More info pls check out the site www.sqarcade.com/